Genba Digital is a pioneering global digital (Saas) Software as a Service supply chain platform oriented to provide operational and technical logistics services in the videogames industry. We work with the leading worldwide videogames publishers and etailers. Driven by quality and innovation and a unique understanding of the global digital videogames marketplace, we offer a B2B logistics platform and services aimed to deliver automation and efficiency required by the industry.
Genba Digital is a young company, providing a dynamic opportunity for an individual looking to grow within a start-up environment.
Overview of Role
Genba Digital is looking for a Head of Digital Operations to lead an operations team and become a key member of the management team.
The operations team is currently being established. The role requires someone to help structure KPI & KBI’s to ensure we have a high-performing digital operations team that can meet the challenges on time to a multitude of global content owners and etailers.
Genba offers a logistics service to key global content owners. These digital logistics services include digital supply chain services for PC products to include metadata management, key delivery, cash collection and reporting.
This is an exciting role helping to drive business planning, market expansion and operational execution in a fast growing, unique company revolutionising digital logistics and operations. You will also be involved in defining strategy around the development of the company's services.
- Day to day operational leadership of the digital ops team (includes product scheduling, metadata management, product ingestion, planning and managing the set up and integration of new digital partners)
- Facilitate team development and knowledge-share of best practice digital logistics techniques
- Monitoring logistics services, processes and standards and roll out KPIs and quality control programmes
- Ensure all delivered content via the Genba platform adheres to the Genba service levels implemented and passes all QC checks albeit operating in a fast changing, time-sensitive environment
- Provide input and drive the introduction of new services, systems and tools that support the creation of a global digital supply chain operation geared towards operational excellence and best in class performance in the industry. Develop and maintain a continuous business improvement culture by improving operational efficiencies
- Support the CTO in defining the service strategy and roadmap. Deliver service requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Investigating and resolving delivery/performance issues and report any risks to the Board. Ensure any reported problems are resolved in a timely manner and proactive support is given to the Genba client
- Provide management metrics by collecting, analyzing and summarising servicing data
- Oversee the management of third party etailers and publishers to ensure the Genba operational services being delivered are meetings SLAs for all key clients
- Arrange feedback sessions with key partners to further refine the Genba services and offering and review operational performance and client satisfaction
- Follow the commercial strategy to work in partnership with the CEO to deliver against their goals
- Ensure all third parties are aware of platform and service updates and new key features
- Exceptional leadership, influencing and communication skills. A self-motivated leader with excellent management skills
- The candidate should possess good technical knowledge and show strong initiative
- Strong account relationship experience working with high-profile, global businesses
- Familiar with the complexities of digital asset management and content management systems
- The role requires a high level of organisation, and the ability to prioritise the workload according to ever changing business needs
- Analytical skills and data centric problem evaluation
- Be an advocate for quality, driving the team to deliver with in line with agreed KPIs
- Problem solver; ability to drive changes and process improvements as our business continues to grow. Continually seek to improve operational efficiency
- Ability to work across an array of tasks with experience navigating complex problems
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills essential
- Extensive experience in leading a digital supply chain operation
- Knowledge of “best-practices” in operations with a proven and sustainable track record in leading, developing and executing new initiatives
- 5 years plus in strategic planning, operations and/or business operations
- Videogame industry experience, ideal
Click here to apply for this position